Lutheran Home of Southbury offers a robust rehabilitation program with highly trained rehabilitation staff. We offer individualized treatment plans to successfully return residents to their prior status and residence or to achieve and maintain their highest level of functioning. Our resident’s families are also encouraged to participate in therapy sessions, caregiver education, and training.
- Rehabilitative therapies (physical, occupational and speech) available 7 days per week if indicated
- On-site rehabilitation manager
- Rehabilitation programming for a wide range of medical conditions including but not limited to:
- Renovated, spacious rehabilitation gym with the most up-to-date rehab equipment, therapeutic modality devices and a model apartment with bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom
- Consistent rehab staffing model allowing a strong therapeutic relationship and tailored rehabilitation to meet each individual patient’s unique needs and goals
- Safety assessments and recommendations regarding home management tasks such as cooking and cleaning
- Home evaluations when indicated prior to discharge to ensure all available services are in place and provide recommendations regarding safety and maneuverability within the home environment
With our rehabilitation programs, patients receive personalized attention and high-tech treatments designed to maximize outcomes and achieve the best possible quality of life.