Same Tradition of Caring, A Whole New Level of Care
We are committed to enhancing the lives of our residents, whether they need short-term rehabilitation, traditional long-term care or assisted residential care. At Lutheran Home of Southbury, we recognize that the difference is in the details and we invest as much time and energy in our setting as we do in the care we provide.
We are committed to upholding the Center’s mission and tradition of serving and caring for older adults and their families with the highest degree of professional expertise and personal care since the Center began in 1918.
Our mission is to provide a bridge between inpatient care and home for our short-term residents and to achieve and maintain the highest possible level of functioning for each of our long-term residents.
Let our qualified team of professionals help your loved one recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term rehabilitation or long-term care.
Lutheran Home of Southbury’s Services, Setting, and Amenities:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Rehabilitative therapies (Physical, Occupational, and Speech) available 7 days a week if indicated
- Social service/nurse case management
- Recreational, education and social activities
- Extensive Spiritual Support Programming
- Delicious, nutritious meals by our Executive Chef
- Care by ancillary providers such as podiatry, optometry, audiology, dentistry, geri-psych services and hospice
- Dietitian and pharmacy consultants
- Center renovations and enhancements underway
- Spacious patient rooms with cable televisions, telephones and WIFI access with available laptop computer access during your stay
- Central air conditioning
- Expanded, renovated fully-equipped Rehab Therapy Gym with smart car, model apartment with kitchen and bathroom and private speech/cognitive therapy treatment room
- Well-appointed main dining room and day rooms
- Expansive outside courtyard and patio area
- Beauty salon/barber services
- Visitor parking
Situated in the heart of Southbury, our Center offers a convenient, premier setting for elders of Southbury and the surrounding communities.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our setting and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the Center’s setting, comprehensive programming, and personalized care.